This room faces the courtyard and green driveway. With a Queen size bed and two Single beds this room too is good for a couple, family or a group. The bathroom is spacious.
- The tariff includes the room rent and meals. Meals include morning coffee/tea, breakfast, lunch, high tea and dinner.
- Uma and Ajit ask that all guests only use the herbal powders, natural soaps and shampoo Organics provides. No chemical based toiletry products on Organics premises. Organics is a barefoot environment so guests are asked to leave their footwear in the racks at the entrance foyer.
- No smoking on the Organics farm.
- No room service. Breakfast, coffee/tea and dinner will be served in the community dining area.
- Please avoid plastic bottled water completely. We have RO WATER UNIT on the first floor and they can be refilled in the stainless steel jugs provided in the rooms.
- No littering anywhere on the property. There are bins provided at appropriate locations.
- Guests should not play loud music after 9 pm so as to not disturb others.
- All rooms have two bins in the toilets. One for Dry Waste and another for Wet Waste ( including for sanitary napkins, please do not flush them).
- Any food brought or ordered from outside can be consumed not in the rooms but at the community dining area.